Deadline for submission until July 6 for the International Exhibition of University Projects of the Schools of Architecture and Landscape in the 7 European Biennial of Landscape Architecture that will be celebrated in the Technical School Superior of Architecture of Barcelona, from the 26th September till the 11 th October 2012. Such as in the past the exhibition will be visited by several European universities.
The organizing committee of the International Exhibition of University Projects in Schools of Architecture and Landscape, through an international jury, will award the winning school with a prize to the best project presented. Moreover, all the works that emphasize the treated themes and their solutions will receive a special mention.
All the projects that will be shown in the exhibition are subject to the a selection carried out by the organizing committee.
Set of rules
A maximum of 10 and not less than 3 projects that develop the theme of landscape in a very wide meaning, from ecology to urban public space, will be accepted on behalf of the students of each school.
Documentation to be submitted:
a) Technical dossier:
A4 template sheet with the following information:
- Title of the project (objectives, site)
- Authors (students name)
- Title of the course (subject, study, diploma and grade, workshop, research)
- Academic year
- Teaching staff (Names of professors and tutors)
- Department / Section / Program of belonging
- University / School
- Written statement, that includes a short description of the project in English, no more than 250 words.
b) Graphic documentation:
- Front page: 1 panel, Din A3 landscape format
- 3 panels, Din A3 format, presented horizontally, that include:
- General plan of situation
- Plan of location
- Project: plans, sections, details…
- Projectual processes: sketches, schemes, notes…
- Images: aerial photographs, views, renders, photomontages, photos of scale models, collages…
Date and place of delivery
The deadline for the delivery of projects is 06th July 2012.
The documentation must be submitted by mail: email@example.com
Maria Goula, subdirector of the Escola Tècnica Superior d’Arquitectura de Barcelona (UPC) and director of the Master’s degree in Landscaping
Jordi Bellmunt, director of the Master’s Program in Landscape Architecture at the DUOT (UPC)
Anna Zahonero, professor in the Master’s Program in Landscape Architecture at the DUOT (UPC)
Sara Bartumeus, architect and professor in the Master’s Program in Landscape Architecture at the DUOT (UPC)
Marina Cervera Alonso de Medina, architect and Landscape Architect, Secretary General, IFLA Europe.
Máster de Arquitectura del Paisaje – DUOT – Bajos
ETSAB – Escola Tècnica Superior d’Arquitectura de Barcelona
Avenida Diagonal, 649
08028 Barcelona – España
Teléfono (de 10:00 a 14:00): T.+34 93 552 08 42 /+34 93 401 64 11